The School of Columbus Dance Theatre accepts students at the age of 3 and trains aspiring dancers for careers in dance in a supportive, student centered environment. The CDT School is a professional training school affiliated with CDT nationally recognized professional Company. CDT students have gone on to careers with professional Companies, gained acceptance to outstanding University programs, and have been accepted to the following Schools and Summer Intensive Programs: The Juilliard Summer Intensive, ABT, The School of American Ballet, LINES Ballet, The Joffrey Summer Intensive, Pacific Northwest Ballet, The Chautauqua Summer Dance Institute, North Carolina Dance Theatre, Cincinnati Ballet, and Boston Ballet.
· Registration fee is $25.00 per student or $35.00 per family.
· Sibling discount is 5% to the lesser amount.
·Tuition is non-refundable except in the case of injury or illness with doctor certification. All refunds are at the discretion of the Director of Columbus Dance Theatre.
Enjoy this information video about the School:
2012-2013 SCHOOL CALENDAR
Classes Begin Tuesday, September 4th
Holiday Break Dec. 16th-Jan. 1st
Winter Tuition Due Dec. 14th
Winter Session Begins Jan. 2nd
Performance Fees Due March 1st
Winter Performance March 3rd
Spring Session Begins March 25th
Spring Tuition Due March 14th
Memorial Day Break May 24th– May 27th
Spring Performance May31st-June 1st
Last Day of Regular Classes Friday, May 31st
- Any class with fewer than 5 students enrolled may be subject to cancellation.
- Registration fee is $25.00 per student or $35.00 per family.
- Sibling discount is 5% to the lesser amount.
- Tuition is non-refundable except in the case of injury or severe illness. All refunds are at the discretion of the Director.
- There is a $60 Performance Fee for all students participating in the Annual Student Performance.